How to Buy
School Specialty works hard every day to deliver the Best Total Value to our customers. The value includes great pricing on our education products and solutions plus a variety of purchasing options to meet your school’s requirements. We accept all major credit cards and checks as well as purchase orders from all qualified institutions. We are also on several national and regional purchasing contracts that you may be able to utilize.
Upgraded Online Ordering. Simple. Secure. Easy-to-Use.
We've upgraded our website to make it even simpler and more secure, providing an easy way for your organization to quickly shop over 85,000 items. This site is designed for schools and includes:
- Full workflow support - Including the ability to set requisition and approver rules by site or district
- Browsable digital catalogs - letting you flip through pages and easily add to an order or requisition.
- Automatic Custom Pricing - matching up automatically with any discounts or contracts.
- Simplified order tracking - tracking and viewing all orders within one system.
- Customizable Lists and Carts - helping you to create standards and recommendations for your staff
- Convenient, proactive status updates - Optional automatic email notifications let you know when an order has been received and accepted, when an order/requisition needs your approval, and when an order has shipped.
- Help when you need it - Our support programs feature a dedicated support team to assist with any ordering questions.
Login Now to Start Saving!
If you're interested in learning about our integration options please contact us.
School Specialty holds a variety of blanket contracts and co-op agreements throughout the US. These agreements let schools purchase at negotiated rates.
TCPN (School Supplies / Furniture R4930):
For details visit: www.schoolspecialty.com/tcpn
AEPA (School Supplies Bid011 / Furniture Bid010):
For details visit: www.schoolspecialty.com/aepa
NJPA (Furniture 052910SSI):
For details visit: www.njpacoop.org
|State Contracts (Multiple): |
In addition, School Specialty is on a variety of state contracts across the US. Contact us today to verify your eligibility for one of these state contracts.
School Specialty honors purchase orders from any qualified institution. Contact us to verify if your school is set up for purchase orders.
We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover Card and Checks
New Bid or RFP?
Contact our bid department toll-free by calling 800-554-7632 or by email at email@example.com.
We also support bids through any of these partners:
3 Ways to Order