Classroom Select Return Policy
To ensure your satisfaction with the many furniture products that we offer, we highly recommend that you work with one of our expert furniture specialists to ensure that you get the right product to satisfy your needs. For assistance in finding your dedicated local furniture expert, please contact us at 1-888-388-3224 (1-866-519-2816 for Canada).
Returns – Classroom Select
Unused merchandise, in sellable condition, not meeting your satisfaction may be returned in its original or equal quality packaging within 30 days of the receipt of your order.
- If you require a return due to our error or a manufacturer's error such as a duplicate order, duplicate item or an incorrect item, we will pay any return shipping costs and no restocking fee will apply. If a duplicate order or product is not reported, you will be billed for it.
- If for any other reason, an item is approved to be returned after 30 days, you will be required to pay the cost of return shipping and a restocking fee.
- Most items will be subject to a 15% (25% Canada for U.S. suppliers) restocking fee.
- A manufacturer's return authorization is required.
- You will also be required to pay the cost of return shipping.
- If your item is defective, it may be covered under a manufacturer warranty however a manufacturer return authorization is required and all return requests for defective products are administered based on the Original Manufacturer's Warranty Policy, subject to the rules of the manufacturer.
- Manufacturers may consider a "user-assembled" product nonreturnable once assembled, even if it is disassembled for return.
Custom Furniture Returns
Custom designed furniture built to your specifications is nonreturnable, unless it is defective or not built to your specifications. This may include products made to order with nonstandard fabrics, laminates, wood finishes, paint finishes, changes in dimensions or other alterations which deviate from the manufacturer standard design or offerings.
Cancellation of Furniture Orders
If you place an order for a custom item, and cancel it after 48 hours, you will be charged 30% of the order cost for those items.
To request a return, just follow these easy steps:
- Contact Customer Care at 1-888-388-3224 (1-866-519-2816 for Canada) or submit a request to School Specialty within 30 days of shipment to request an authorization number. Product returned without authorization, additional items not part of the original authorization, or products arriving in an unsellable condition will not be eligible for credit and products will not be shipped back to the customer.
- Repack items in the original shipping carton.
- Include a copy of your packing list, invoice and details about what you are returning.
- Include order and PO numbers for proper credit.